- Zoom! - The leading professional teeth whitening system, Zoom! Whitening can lighten and brighten your smile in less than one hour.
- Veneers - If you need to put the sparkle back in your smile, consider veneers. Chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth can be effectively masked with veneers, laminates, or Lumineers. Boost your self confidence and enhance your appearance with veneers because you deserve a reason to smile!
- Invisalign® - If you want straighter teeth without bulky metal braces, consider Invisalign®. A series of clear, removable aligners will reposition your teeth without the hassle and pain of traditional orthodontia.
- Adult Tooth Decay - There is a common and stealthy enemy that knows precisely how to destroy your enamel: tooth decay. Adults have much to be concerned about with tooth decay, for many reasons
- Gum Disease - It hides in your mouth, destroying gum tissue and teeth, and it can lead to strokes, heart attacks, and pregnancy complications. Don’t think it’s your problem? Conservative estimates report that up to 80 percent of the population unknowingly has gum disease in some form.
- Periodontal Therapies - When periodontal disease is not treated, it will spread and compromise gums, teeth, bone, and it can lead to heart disease and strokes, as well as diabetes and pregnancy complications. Many treatments can reverse the effects of gum disease and restore oral health.
- Root Canal - You’d rather have a root canal! Root canal therapy is nothing like it used to be. Many patients even take a nap during root canal therapy.
- CEREC - Your time is valuable, and so is your smile. Now you can have a strong, beautiful, and permanent dental crown milled and placed in a single office visit. With CEREC technology, millions of dental patients have enjoyed the convenience of one-visit crowns.